Monday, 24 September 2012

MORPHINE - Riviera Theatre, Chicago 11/04/1997


Today would have been Mark Sandman's 60th birthday, so I thought I'd post this concert that I found on the Symphony Of Ghosts blog a couple of years back. As the file has since been deleted by (presumably) the blogger, I felt now was a good opportunity to share it with you.

Thanks to the original uploader and thanks also to Mr. Sandman for the great music he left for us.


Set list
1. intro  2. Potion  3. I'm Free Now  4. Do Not Go Quietly Unto Your Grave  5. Mona's Sister  6. Sharks  7. Empty Box  8. Wishing Well  9. Eleven O'Clock  10. Lilah  11. Candy  12. Sheila  13. Honey White  14. Mary Won't You Call My Name  15. Cure For Pain  16. Infomercial  17. French Fries w/Pepper  18. Early To Bed  19. Whisper  20. Swing It Low  21. Murder For The Money  22. Buena  23. In Spite Of Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment